TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE AND ATTENDANCE
· It is your responsibility to input accurate personal information and financial information when purchasing AICIF event tickets. We shall not be responsible for the invalidity of tickets occasioned by any error in personal information inputted by you.
· Tickets purchase confirmation will be emailed to the email address entered at the time of purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address provided is correct.
· Your ticket purchase is only confirmed once you have received online confirmation and a confirmation email. If there are any issues with your purchase, we will get in touch to let you know and will proceed to help rectify this for you, subject to ticket availability. However, it is your responsibility to check that your tickets are correct and contact us immediately if there is a mistake. We will not be responsible for any issues that occurred as result of your error.
· We will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources. Only purchase tickets from this website or any offline method provided on the website.
· We reserve the right to make alterations to the
· AICIF event tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
· The website uses third parties to process payments for ticket purchase, like companies providing payment gateways and banks. Due to the nature of the internet, transactions conducted by you using financial platforms provided by these third parties may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. We are not liable for any such errors. However, where you are erroneously debited, we shall facilitate a refund upon review of the transaction by the requisite third party.
· We maintain the responsibility of ensuring that you have access to attend the requisite AICIF event upon confirmation of your ticket purchase. In the event that you cannot make it to the AICIF event physically, we will create an alternative platform to facilitate your participation online.
· Unauthorised photography or recording may not be permitted and your equipment may be seized and content recorded destroyed if you are not authorized by MetSkills to do so.
· In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all attendees, MetSkills or its agents reserves the right at reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the venue any AICIF event without compensation or refund.
· Reasonable measures shall be put in place to ensure the safety of all attendees and their property at the AICIF event. However, attendees are advised to take caution as we will not be liable for any loss of property suffered by an attendee during the AICIF event.
· All attendees are encouraged to observe and strictly adhere to all Covid-19 protocols put in place at the AICIF event in line with the Federal Government guidelines.
· We are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to any AICIF event or the cancellation of any AICIF event. If an AICIF event is cancelled, we will return the total value of your tickets as soon as reasonably possible.
· Ticket pricing is subject to change at any time without notice and is only fixed at the time of purchase. Discounts/offers cannot be applied retrospectively.
· By purchasing a ticket to the AICIF event, you agree to defend, indemnify and absolve MetSkills from any and all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), loss, liability, cost and expense (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys and accounting fees) resulting from any claim, demand, suit, proceeding (whether before an arbitrator, court, mediator or otherwise) occasioned by your breach of these terms and conditions.
Note: The above terms and conditions may be altered from time to time. Kindly endeavour to review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted the applicable variation as at when you use this website.